Home Page

Forms and online systems


SIMS Parent Lite

We are introducing SIMS Parent Lite which is a secure way of managing and updating the information we hold for you and your children. This will replace the paper data collections sheets schools have used in the past.


Please note you will have to receive an activation link from the school in order to register.   


Getting started with the SIMS Parent app

  1. We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.

  2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.

  3. From your smartphone or tablet download the app from Google Play or the Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent. 

  4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at

  5. Please log in and check/amend the information


Please note your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. 


Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used.  Please contact the school if you require a replacement after this date.


Tucasi/Scopay Online Parents Evening Booking System

We use an online parents' evening booking system.   The new system is the same one which we use for online payments and is called Tucasi/scopay.


We will write to let you know each time the Parents' Evening section is open to book an appointment with your child's teacher. 

If you are already set up for online payments you just need to log in and select the Parents' Evening tab on the top bar.   If you have not already registered with Tucasi system you will need an 'Online Access Letter' available from the school office.  The letter will give you your child's unique pupil number and instructions on how to register.  You will need a unique code for each child you have at school.


To access the system please log on by using the link below


Please find the Tucasi/Scopay quick reference guide at the bottom of this page.


Tucasi Online Payments

We offer the option for parents to pay for various school items online.   Please use the link below to access the Online Payments System.  Parents can use this system to pay for trips and school meals online.  You can also view your payment history and the balance of your child's lunch account.  Please note that this system can only be accessed with a user name and password which is issued by the school.

Please see the attachments at the foot of this page for the internet payment user guide



At Knightwood we use Parentmail to send letters and information to parents.


School Milk

From 1 January 2015, schools across England are legally required to ensure milk is made available during the school day to all pupils who would like it. 

Children under the age of 5 are entitled to have free milk provided up until the Friday before the child's 5th birthday.  If you would like to register your child to receive milk please use the link below.  You can also use the link at any time to register for milk but please note there is a charge once your child is five.  

Once your child is registered they will continue to receive free milk until the Friday before your child's 5th birthday.  Cool Milk will send a payment request three weeks before this time, if you wish your child to continue to receive milk then simply make a payment to Cool Milk.

Registration forms, available from the school office or from the link below, will need to be completed and returned directly to Cool Milk


Tel no 0844 854 2913

For further information or to register for milk please log into:



School Lunches - Please note the cost for a meal is increasing to £2.40 from 1st September 2019


Children in KS1 receive Universal Free School Meals.  For children in KS2 the cost is £2.40 (as from 1st September 2019) per meal payable in advance.

For information on 'school dinners' please use the link below which will direct you to HC3S website:
This link also contains the current menus.

Free School Meals

Please see some information regarding free school meals the link below will give you further information and links regarding free school meals and uniform grants

Change of eligibility from the 1st April 2018


Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:


  • Income Support
  • income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
  • Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
  • Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)



Applying for free school meals


There is a new online service, where you can check your own eligibility for free school meals, or you can check on behalf of someone else.


To complete a check you will need the following information for yourself, or the person you are checking on behalf of:


  • Name, date of birth, home address and email address
  • National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service reference number
  • Child's name, date of birth and school
  • School your child is attending or will attend


Please note that by following the link below to the online free school meals eligibility checking service, you are leaving Hampshire County Council's website.  


The data you enter on the screen will be used to process your request.


I would like to check for free school meal eligibility.



Infant Free School Meals in England


Your child will be able to get free school meals if they are in:


  • Reception class
  • Year 1
  • Year 2


Please let your child's school know if you receive any of the qualifying benefits.  The school can get extra funding if you do. 


Further information can be found on the GOV.UK website below:

Please find below the internet payments guide, a holiday/leave of absence form and a medical consent form